Frustrated with my Spotify app, I made some adjustments to the menu and search options in the app. The main issues were:
1. Search results were not filterable. Due to this, I had to scroll through a bunch of categories to find the one I was looking for.
2. The Search bar popped up at the top fo the screen, which made using the app one-handed very difficult, as I could not reach the top of my screen with my thumb.
3. The 5 column menu in the bottom took up too much space. I solved these issues by:
1. Designing an expandable menu, which allows for the area to be used more effectively.
2. Creating a search filter at the bottom in place of the menu.
3. Moving the search bar to the middle of the screen to start, with a scrolling menu of previous searches.